Barbara Brackman –– Indispensable Reference Guide for Quilt Collectors and Appliqué Lovers • Newly revised classic includes 2000 appliqué patterns from the...
Annie Smith ––
Everything you need to succeed with appliqué
This complete source book guides you every step of the way in how to design your own appliqué patterns. Learn where to find new inspiration, read more about the history of appliqué, and build your skills in both hand and machine techniques. You'll revel in your new-found freedom to make your appliqué projects uniquely your own!
• 150 appliqué design elements-flowers, leaves, stems, vases, birds, bugs, and flourishes
• Mix and match to design your own beautiful appliquéd blocks, quilts, and wearables
• Layflat binding makes it easy to trace your favorite patterns
• Includes 3 projects to get started, ranging from basic to complex
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
160p + pattern pullout, color, print-on-demand edition
8.5 x 11