Diana McClun & Laura Nownes –– An amazing storehouse of quilt patterns and techniques for hand or machine work in pieced or appliqué quilts. Patterns and instructions for 32...
Beth Ferrier ––
Appliqué that Looks Needle-Turned, with No Hand Sewing!
• Create machine-sewn appliqué that looks like you spent hours needle turning by hand
• Use fast assembly-line techniques to reduce preparation time
• Learn to adjust your machine to create stitches that no one will believe were machine sewn
• Have fun with fancy stitching, decorative threads, and appliqué trapunto
• Try out the techniques on 9 traditional-style wallhangings
If you hate hand sewing, or can't sew by hand, or you simply like to do everything the fastest, easiest way, this clever new appliqué method is just what you've been waiting for. Beth Ferrier's breezy style makes learning fun.
This accessible guide to creating fine fabric art with digital photos covers everything from the tools and equipment you'll need, to designing, finishing, and assembling your
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
72p color print-on-demand edition