Alex Anderson –– Learn traditional hand quilting on your choice of 6 small projects. Detailed photos show how to quilt in all directions and customize your quilting stitch. Instructions for...
It’s time to add hand appliqué to your repertoire of quiltmaking skills! Alex’s encouraging teaching style helps you overcome any fear you may have about “the A word.” Join Alex and put your fabric, needle, thread, and thimble to work!
• 7 simple quilt projects ranging from bright and cheery to elegant and sophisticated
• Covers basic needle-turn, reverse, and buttonhole stitch appliqué techniques
• Alex teaches how to choose the right fabrics, threads, and tools to enhance your work
• Learn the secrets for stitching the “tricky places,” such as inside angles, curves, circles, and points
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11