Alex Anderson –– It’s time to add hand appliqué to your repertoire of quiltmaking skills! Alex’s encouraging teaching style helps you overcome any fear you may have about “the A word.” Join Alex and...
Barbara Brackman's Encyclopedia of Appliqué Print-on-Demand Edition
• 2000 Traditional and Modern Designs • Updated History of Appliqué • New! 5 Quilt Projects
Barbara Brackman ––
Indispensable Reference Guide for Quilt Collectors and Appliqué Lovers
• Newly revised classic includes 2000 appliqué patterns from the 19th and 20th centuries
• New in this edition: 5 appliqué quilt project and updated history of appliqué
• Find the perfect block either by subject (wreaths, leaves, etc.), by type of design, or by time period
• Find the name and original publication for antique applique quilts
This classic compendium of appliqué blocks from quilt historian and best-selling author Barbara Brackman is packed with essential information no appliqué lover should be without.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
Customers Also Viewed
Annie Smith –– Everything you need to succeed with appliqué This complete source book guides you every step of the way in how to design your own appliqué patterns. Learn...MSRP:Was:Now: $34.95