Alex Anderson –– It’s time to add hand appliqué to your repertoire of quiltmaking skills! Alex’s encouraging teaching style helps you overcome any fear you may have about “the A word.” Join Alex and...
Appliqué Inside the Lines Print-on-Demand Edition
12 Quilt Projects to Embroider & Applique
Remember the joys of a new coloring book and a big box of crayons? Re-create that childhood pleasure with Carol Armstrong’s latest quilting innovation, "Appliqué Inside the Lines." Use embroidery to outline the design, then fill in the shapes with colorful applique. You’ll feel like a kid again!
• 12 delightful projects depict traditional favorites like flowers, fruit, hearts, stars, butterflies, even fish!
• Complete instructions and patterns for each embroidery and simple applique
• Ideas and inspiration for creating your own designs
• A fun technique for every quilter and needleworker, from beginner to expert
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins –– Put Down the Ruler and Free Your Inner Appliqué Artist • Create 8 expressive appliqué quilts with this foolproof, no-rules...MSRP:Was:Now: $34.95