April 2, 2021
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
C&T Publishing, the leading publisher of how-to craft books, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator.
C&T Publishing, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity in it’s many forms and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable category protected by law.
We need someone who is eager to help shape the future of the customer experience for C&T and Creative Spark Online Learning websites. This is a critical team role that will build our customer relationships and improve our website management efforts. If you are a digital marketing guru who is creative, organized, and able to work independently on a variety of concurrent projects, you could be the perfect fit for our work family!
The salary range for the position is $41,000-$44,000 annually, plus medical, vision and dental plans, 401K, sick days, holidays and vacation days, the ability to work remotely, and a friendly, team-oriented culture.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Reports to: Marketing & PR Manager
Email Marketing—the goal for this position is to develop a long term relationship with our tribe and growing our consumer base by offering engaging, inspiring and educational content.
- Develop fun and inspiring email campaigns, that dovetail with our social media
- Report on performance metrics of email campaigns
- Design and build email templates, create customer targeting and automations, multivariate testing, and segmentation management
- Manage CRM tool and work closely with Marketing & PR Manager to recommend updates to stay-cycle and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Track performance of email campaigns through proper link tracking and analysis, providing regular reporting of results and identifying opportunities to optimize future email marketing decisions based on customer attributes, behavior, and more
- Maintain a consistent email schedule that focuses on inspiration, leverages fun events and drives traffic to our websites
- Design inspiring email templates for all campaigns and audiences
Website Management—the goal for this position is to manage the websites so we provide a great consumer experience that increases traffic, sales and stickiness.
- Present engaging web content to attract new customers
- Coordinate with Marketing & PR Manager to develop lead pages and other campaigns to acquire new customers
- Ensure that C&T’s website’s product catalog is always up-to-date as new products are released and/or retired
- Track and report on basic website KPIs such as traffic, registrations, visits per page, time spent on site, etc.
- Clean up website clunkiness and leverage all features of our BigCommerce and Thinkific platforms
- Design website banners and other site elements
- Serve as an internal resource for implementing basic changes to our website
- Serve as a liaison to our third-party website development firm for more significant changes; project manage any work assigned to this firm
- Create and design new web pages and make changes to existing pages as needed
- Design banners, and site content for Creative Spark Online Learning Platform
- Relevant work experience in online and/or B2C marketing, with a focus on digital channels
- Attention to detail with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience reporting on email marketing performance
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Know how and when to ask the right questions
- Graphic design knowledge for web, including HTML (min 2 years experience)
- Social media experience (posting pictures, knowing what’s post-worthy; knowledgeable about current social media trends)
Knowledge and skills
- Macintosh work environment
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Google Workplace, Big Commerce, Thinkific and Asana a plus
- Willing and able to contribute ideas and solutions to every project
- Ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to roll with changing priorities and shifting/tight deadlines is a must
- Experience working in a marketing team
- Photography skills
- Sense of humor
- Knowing how and when to ask the right questions