Quilt As You Go Made Modern
Jera Brandvig –– Fun and done! Quilting is easier than ever with this popular method Do you believe rules were meant to be broken? If so, this improvisational quilt-as-you-go technique is for you...
Create Rich, Sophisticated Quilts With Circle Blocks
• Discover how to make Perfect Circles® every time!
• Tips for both hand and machine appliqué make the patterns in this book very versatile
• Create fabulous stitching on appliqué with the right tools
• Discover how to make Perfect Stems™ and covered cording
• Learn Karen's favorite method for “turning the edge” to create a perfectly smooth seam.
Create unique circle blocks like a pro-in less time than it takes to measure and cut a single square block! Take Karen's Perfect Circles® technique to new heights when you use the skills learned in this book to create your own designs.
73p color PDF
Judy Martin –– Make a beautiful, one-of-a-kind quilt from a pattern, and have more fun than you ever dreamed possible! That's the idea behind Piece 'n' Play Quilts by Judy Martin...
Carol Armstrong –– Realistic flora and fauna to appliqué—one hundred and sixty-two graceful designs! Carol Armstrong's stunning garden quilts and true-to-life critters...
Compiled by Lindsay Conner –– Endless inspiration from your favorite quilters Want inspiration for your free-motion quilting? Now you have the perfect tool! This spiral-bound...
Amanda Murphy –– Hello, rulerwork! Quilting rulers have long been used by longarm quilters to make uniform shapes while quilting, but now, with the advent of the domestic ruler foot,...