Jette Norregaard Nielsen ––
Create Unique Portraits of Your Favorite Birds
If you love quilting and bird watching, you'll want to make every one of these lovingly detailed and realistic paper-pieced blocks. The focus is on the paper-piecing patterns, with a chapter of the author's tips for successful fabric selection.
• 18 beautiful paper-pieced blocks feature backyard favorites like chickadees, wrens, woodpeckers, and swallows, plus swans, puffins, gulls, and many others
• Each block highlights one bird in a realistic pose and setting
• All straight seams-no curves!
• 12" x 13" blocks are scrap-friendly and fat-quarter friendly
• Use the blocks to make quilts and wallhangings, or home decorating projects like table runners, pillows, or placemats
77p color, pdf