Fans Print-on-Demand Edition
Jean Wells –– Intricate, embellished and inticing describe the fans presented in this book. With Jean's instructions you can take this versatile motif and use it in everything from pincushions to...
Carol again presents charming images inspired by her personal observations of nature. Use the designs of your favorite feathered friends to appliqué onto quilts, clothing, and home decor items.
• Complete directions for 8 projects
• Includes 22 full-size patterns of birds such as Robin, Baltimore Oriole, Carolina Wren, Northern Cardinal, Killdeer, Hummingbird, Meadowlark, Redheaded Woodpecker, and many others
• Detailed how-to instructions teach Carol’s lightbox appliqué technique, a no-template method suitable for beginners as well as more experienced appliquérs
• Carol’s unique background quilting patterns create shades and textures
• Learn how to design bird patterns inspired by your own backyard visitors
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
8.5 x 11
Shelley Cavanna –– Sew starry quilt blocks Inspired by painted and wood quilt blocks that adorn barns, author Shelley Cavanna shares 20 blocks and seven quilt designs destined to pass...
Becky Goldsmith ––Join the Piece O’ Cake block-of-the-monthAppliqué hexagons using stunning, floral designs with this block-of-the-month pattern pack from Becky Goldsmith of...
Kim Diehl –– Stitch 18 petite quilts packed with style! Best-selling author Kim Diehl is at it again with spectacular, small, and scrappy projects. In the third book of her Simple...
Sherri McConnell and Chelsi Stratton –– Two designers, double the delight! Sherri McConnell and Chelsi Stratton, the mother-daughter duo behind the Sherri & Chelsi fabric...