The Floor's the Limit!
• Raid your stash! Turn your favorite fabrics and quilt patterns into durable, walkable art
• 12 projects with step-by-step instructions and dozens of how-to tips
• Make floorcloths, placemats, coasters, luggage tags, trivets, bookmarks, and more
• A new place to show off your favorite quilt designs when your house is full of quilts
Easier to make than a conventional quilt or a painted floorcloth, a Floorquilt is the perfect way to turn the fabric you love into a masterpiece you can use. Plus, there's no sewing! Decoupage techniques and supplies are all you need to transform a piece of canvas into a beautiful, durable floorcloth. Ellen guides you every step of the way, from choosing raw fabric to applying a protective finish to the completed Floorquilt. Lots of how-to photographs and inspiring examples.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11