Let It Snow Beautiful Sewflakes on Your Quilts!
Create beautiful, intricate designs to feature in your quilts - in medallions, blocks, or borders. Cut out a paper snowflake, make a pattern, then transfer to fabric. Make a paper pattern, transfer to template plastic, then to fabric. Vary the number of folds, play with symmetry, and try positive and negative images for a variety of looks - Kathy shares all the "angles"! Includes full-size templates and lots of ideas for embellishing your sewflakes.
• Paper snowflakes with a twist for quilters!
• 5 Five appealing projects feature a variety of themes, including sewing, nautical, and card playing
• Hide “surprise” images in medallions, blocks, or borders
• Appliqué your way - by hand or machine, needle-turn or fusible
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
64p color print-on-demand edition
|Related Blog Posts|
The link will open in a new tab or window.