Piecing Print-on-Demand Edition
Ruth B. McDowell –– Ruth's sought-after techniques for original pieced design. Includes curved seams, insets, multiple angles, Z seams, puzzle seams, and much more! * Important Notes About PRINT ON...
Wendy Hill ––
If you can sew a straight line, you can make these fun, reversible foundation-pieced quilts, clothing, and accessories. Work with two color schemes or use coordinating fabrics to create a big surprise for your family and friends - a second, different version on the flip side.
• 7 complete projects offer two totally different looks for each design
• Easy-to-do technique is fully explained and illustrated
• No more unfinished quilt tops - the quilting is done at the same time as the piecing. When you’re done, you’re really done!
• Technique can be applied to virtually any foundation-pieced pattern, so the sky’s the limit!
• Full-color gallery of impressive reversible projects will have you eager to get started
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Carolyn Cullinan McCormick –– Carolyn Cullinan McCormick, inventor of the Add-A-Quarter ruler, has done it again! She has turned 17 difficult Feathered Star patterns into...
Becky Goldsmith –– Put the Sizzle back into your quilting life! Make striking quilts designed by Becky Goldsmith that use the colors you love. Select one of two gorgeous colorways -...
Ricky Tims –– Become a fabulous quilt artist - the fun, easy way! Popular quilting expert Ricky Tims presents an imaginative, new piecing technique that quilters will adore! Convergence...
Betty Ford-Smith –– Piecing the past with pinecone quilts Pinecone quilts, also known as Pine Burr, are made with folded triangles sewn side-by-side onto a foundation in concentric...