Jane Hall –– Learn Foundation Piecing from the Experts • A foundation is any material used to piece on or with—fabric, interfacing, paper, batting, or flannel • Contributing artists include Carol...
Wendy Hill ––
If you can sew a straight line, you can make these fun, reversible foundation-pieced quilts, clothing, and accessories. Work with two color schemes or use coordinating fabrics to create a big surprise for your family and friends - a second, different version on the flip side.
• 7 complete projects offer two totally different looks for each design
• Easy-to-do technique is fully explained and illustrated
• No more unfinished quilt tops - the quilting is done at the same time as the piecing. When you’re done, you’re really done!
• Technique can be applied to virtually any foundation-pieced pattern, so the sky’s the limit!
• Full-color gallery of impressive reversible projects will have you eager to get started
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11