Jane Hall ––
Learn Foundation Piecing from the Experts
• A foundation is any material used to piece on or with—fabric, interfacing, paper, batting, or flannel
• Contributing artists include Carol Doak, Judy Mathieson, Ruth B. McDowell, Caryl Bryer Fallert, Jane Hall, and Dixie Haywood
• Think it's new? Think again - Jane shares the history of foundation piecing plus antique examples
• Create a wide variety of styles: contemporary to classic, elementary to elegant
• Piece classic blocks, mariners' compasses, gorgeous florals, optical teasers-learn to foundation-piece virtually anything
• 15 projects include complete instructions in a variety of techniques
Clever quilters have pieced on foundations for over a century, but in recent years quilt artists have developed innovative ways to update foundation piecing. Now, everything you need is presented in one book from the experts: an engaging history, clear instructions for each technique, and lots of projects to practice your new skills.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11