Peggy Martin ––
Speed up your paper piecing with this innovative technique!
Paper piece your way to fast, accurate quilts! "Quick-strip" whiz Peggy Martin combines the accuracy of paper piecing, the speed of strip piecing, and an incredible eye for color to create quilts that seem to glow from within. Discover for yourself this fun, easy, nearly mistake-proof variation on a theme.
• 17 block patterns plus two borders, based on traditional designs - all paper pieced for speed and accuracy
• 4 complete quilt projects include "Midnight Garden," "Millennium Star," "New York Beauty," and "Rainbow Galaxy"
• Complete instructions for Peggy’s quick-strip technique, plus fabric selection, pattern preparation, and finishing touches
• Get inspired by a gallery of bright, colorful quick-strip quilts
• A great introduction to paper piecing for beginners, and experienced paper piecers will love it, too!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11