The ultimate how-to book for quilters!
Two of quilting’s most respected teachers combine their different styles to present an incredible reference and project book that beginners and experienced quilters alike will always keep near the sewing machine!
• Loaded with the information you need to make traditional quilts, including selecting and caring for fabric, choosing equipment and supplies, calculating yardage, selecting the piecing technique that ensures the best result, designing borders, and deciding on quilting designs
• Designed for those who encounter problems with quilting basics, from confident beginners to experienced quilters
• Master piecing methods with step-by-step exercises, helpful hints, illustrations, and photos
• Project quilts accompany each basic technique chapter. Numerous variations of the techniques are also presented.
• Find out how to answer questions such as "where do I go next" or "what went wrong"
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11