Rayna Gillman –– No such thing as a mistake! • Create one-of-a-kind quilts with free-form cutting and piecing • Discover how to spontaneously combine your own original units...
Do-It-All Guide to Putting the ART in Art Quilts
• Learn the basics of good design with simple step-by-step exercises, then add your own personal style
• Develop the quilt artist within you
• Explore fabric collage, thread painting, innovative piecing, and photo imagery on fabric
• Learn about the business side of creating, exhibiting, and marketing your quilts
Take your art quilts to the next level with Jane and Elin guiding the way. Do the lessons and homework, check out all the beautiful gallery quilts for inspiration, and find lots of resources for further study.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11