Very informative book
Quilter's Academy Vol. 3 Junior Year - Print on Demand Edition
A Skill-Building Course in Quiltmaking
• Welcome to the 3rd volume in the Hargrave's popular quiltmaking series that takes you from the basics to complete mastery!
• Add 8 new methods to your repetoire for creating precise, half-square triangles
• Learn how to make three-triangle unit squares, quarter-square triangles, as well as the Flying Geese and Feathered Stars blocks
• Discover new “internal frame” border ideas to make your quilt designs even more dynamic
Bonus 16 projects! You studied the fundamentals in Volume 1, then you built your design skills and worked with diagonal sets in Volume 2. Now you'll learn how to make a variety of triangle blocks with accuracy, precision and ease. Harriet and Carrie also share creative quilting ideas so you can beautifully complete your quilts.
8.5 x 11
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
Customers Also Viewed
Harriet Hargrave & Carrie Hargrave –– Your senior year is a star-filled adventure! Your senior year of Quilter's Academy takes you into the most exciting of all designs-stars!...MSRP:Was:Now: $29.95
Harriet Hargrave & Carrie Hargrave –– Continue Your Journey of a Lifetime with the Hargraves • Get a college-level education in quiltmaking from the comfort of your own...MSRP:Was:Now: $29.95