Continue Your Journey of a Lifetime with the Hargraves
• Get a college-level education in quiltmaking from the comfort of your own home
• This latest volume will inspire and challenge you to start designing your own quilts
• Drafting exercises help you learn to make any quilt, any size, with or without a pattern
• Loads of tips, techniques, and helpful charts
• Bonus section with 11 projects
This classic series of comprehensive books will take you from the basics to complete mastery with easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises. In Volume 1, you learned the fundamentals of quiltmaking. In Volume 2, you'll build your drafting skills by using tools like graph paper and linking blocks. A must-have for every quilter's library!
8.5 x 11
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.