Turn your life’s stories into a quilted journal that you, your children, and your grandchildren will cherish forever. May Lou Weidman’s story quilts are beloved by quilters everywhere, and now she shows you how to do it yourself.
• 9 easy projects teach you the techniques so you can apply them to your own story quilts
• Dozens of Mary Lou’s bright, happy celebration quilts are sprinkled throughout the book, plus she shares a gallery of her students’ work to inspire you
• Mary Lou covers each step of the creative process, from drawing the initial plans through choosing fabrics and putting it all together
• Learn how to expand your imagination and turn your own stories into dazzling celebration quilts
• More than just a quilting book - Mary Lou shares her insights for living a peaceful, creative, and productive life
96p color PDF