Learn Precision Piecing from an Award-Winning Expert
• The must-have book to take your quilting to the expert level
• 7 new projects
• Tips to improve your skills at every step of the quilting process
• Learn to create the perfect 1/4" seam, sew straight, and chain piece for efficiency
• Hundreds of illustrations and photos for clear direction
• Use color like Sally for exquisite results
Sally shows you how to bring accuracy to every step: pinning, cutting, sewing, and pressing. Seven pieced projects range from a miniature quilt to a large wallhanging. The projects use intermediate to advanced skills; two include appliqué.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11