Harriet Hargrave –– A machine quilting classic! Heirloom Machine Quilting is a compendium of 25 years of experience in quilting and teaching from quilting expert Harriet Hargrave. This classic...
Mastering Quilt Marking Print-on-Demand Edition
Marking Tools and Techniques, Choosing Stencils, Matching Borders
Pepper Cory ––
A necessity for every quilter’s library! Pepper answers the most commonly asked questions about quilt marking.
Includes 11 new quilting designs and tips for improving your quilt marking skills. You’ll learn:
• How to choose designs that complement and contrast with the quilt top
• All about marking tools
• How to make the quilt design match in the borders and corners, plus 10 ways to mark a border that do not involve matching!
• How to make your own quilting stencils
• How to preserve a quilt design found on a old quilt
• Quilting from the judge’s point of view
• Photos of inspiring antique and newly-made quilts
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Dorie Hruska ––Quilt with fewer starts and stops!Streamline your free-motion quilting with this workbook full of exercises to build your skills. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step illustrations...MSRP:Was:Now: $34.95
Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins –– Put Down the Ruler and Free Your Inner Appliqué Artist • Create 8 expressive appliqué quilts with this foolproof, no-rules...MSRP:Was:Now: $34.95