M'Liss Rae Hawley –– Get Started Quilting Fast With This Handy Portable Guide • Learning to quilt is easy with this handy reference guide full of M'Liss's tips and time-saving techniques • Lots of...
A Hands-on Guide to Creative Design with M'Liss as Your Mentor
• 8 easy projects include lessons in color and design
• Tell your own story - redesign blocks in new sizes, proportions, and settings
• Learn to build themes into your quilts
• Create an artist's series of quilts based on the easy "Century of Progress" block sewn with squares and rectangles
• Go beyond piecing - great tips to enhance design by using pin tucks, machine embroidery, threadwork, and beading
• Includes illustrated glossary of color terms
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11