M'Liss Rae Hawley –– Get Started Quilting Fast With This Handy Portable Guide • Learning to quilt is easy with this handy reference guide full of M'Liss's tips and time-saving techniques • Lots of...
Cherished Fabrics + New Favorites = Scrappy Quilts to Treasure
• 8 fat-quarter-friendly quilts for all skill levels, in sizes ranging from crib to king size
• Make new heirlooms by blending treasured fabrics that call up favorite memories with new fabrics in complementary colors and prints
• Use machine embroidery, embellishments, and unique border treatments to add elegance to your quilts
• Inspiring gallery shows the featured quilts in a wide variety of fabrics and colors
Transform your scrap quilts from a way to use up extra fabric into heirlooms that record your personal history. M'Liss Rae Hawley shows you how to organize your fabrics by themes, color families, and print size. Learn to blend old and new fabrics to make art instead of just making do.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11