Foolproof Walking-Foot Quilting Designs Print-on-Demand Edition
Visual Guide • Idea Book
Mary Mashuta ––
Move over, stitch in-the-ditch—a world of machine quilting possibilities awaits!
Take your machine’s walking foot for a walk on the wild side and move beyond basic stitch-in-the-ditch quilting! In her follow-up to best-selling Foolproof Machine Quilting, award-winning author Mary Mashuta teaches you how to quilt attractive lines, curves, and geometric shapes with a walking foot. The book includes a multitude of designs, each adapted for walking-foot quilting and marked with clock icons to indicate the skill level and time required to accomplish it. This visual guide provides an inspirational gallery of 30 finished quilts and is enhanced by detailed photos of successfully quilted blocks, center panels, sashing, borders, and corners.
• Includes clock icons for each design to indicate the skill level and time required to accomplish
• Custom designs to fit every block, border, and corner—with no marking and no math
• Ideas for using commercial quilting templates, paper cuttings, and traditional sashiko-style designs
• Decorative stitches, hand quilting, and embellishments are used to enhance piecing
84p color, pdf
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.