Make Your Quilts Look Like Antiques with Authentic Period Quilting Designs
• Over 300 historically accurate quilting designs, organized into four time periods to make it easy to find the right designs for your quilt
• Essential reference guide for anyone interested in vintage and antique quilts
• Designs for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced
• Use for hand or machine quilting
You've created a beautiful quilt top in the style of your favorite era. But how do you quilt it? This huge collection of historic quilting designs has the answer. With hundreds of designs gathered from old quilts, patterns, books, magazines, and other original sources, you'll find the perfect quilting design to make your quilt look like it was created generations ago.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11