Foolproof Machine Quilting
Learn to Use Your Walking Foot - Paper-Cut Patterns for No Marking,
Mary Mashuta ––
Create Beautiful Machine Quilting With Your Home Sewing Machine-No Free-Motion Required!
• Design and stitch beautiful machine quilting the easy way, with the walking foot on your home sewing machine
• Learn to combine the right needles, threads, and batting to create exactly the look you want
• Add style to your machine quilting with heavy-weight threads and your machine's built-in decorative stitches
• Use paper folding and cutting to create your own simple quilting motifs and border designs
• Learn to adapt commercial templates and stencils into quilting motifs
Intimidated by free-motion machine quilting? You don't need it to beautifully machine-quilt your own tops. Well-known teacher Mary Mashuta's classroom-tested methods guarantee quilting success. Mary teaches you to use heavier-weight threads on the top of your machine, rather than in the bobbin, so that all your stitching is done on the right side of the quilt.
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Mary Mashuta –– Move over, stitch in-the-ditch—a world of machine quilting possibilities awaits!Take your machine’s walking foot for a walk on the...MSRP:Was:Now: $24.95
Natalia Bonner ––Free-motion your way to modern, beautiful quilts!Free-motion fans, rejoice! Natalia Bonner is back with a follow-up to her wildly successful first book that boasts 50 new...MSRP:Was:Now: $27.95