Crystal Mills & Arnold Tubis –– A Bounty of Boxes to Fashion From Fabric & Paper • Quick and easy no-sew techniques for making beautiful origami boxes with our...
Create a Rainbow of Color From Just 4 Basic Dyes
• Step-by-step instructions for everything from preparing your work area to mixing the dyes to washing and drying your hand-dyed fabrics
• 4 easy-to-follow charts for dyes, colors, and gradations
• Dye formulas use standard measurements like cups and spoonfuls instead of grams and ounces
• Learn to create resist patterns on newly dyed fabric
• Discover how to thicken dye to create interesting and creative effects and painted designs
• Get thrifty and save even more money by producing mystery fabric with left-over dye
• Create small batches or large batches-the choice is yours
• Hand-dyed fabric is friendly on the budget since it costs less than pre-dyed fabric
Tired of going to the fabric store only to discover the colors you need aren't in stock? Always wanted to try hand dyeing your own fabric but found it too intimidating? Now you can put those worries aside and create beautiful colors to fit your every whim. And the best part is there are no confusing, complicated formulas to follow.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11