Jean Ray Laury –– This completely revised edition is updated with the latest techniques for transferring images to fabric. Step-by-step instructions for today’s most exciting processes. Includes new...
Discover the magical world of stamping on fabric! Well-known quilting teacher and author Jean Ray Laury shares her secrets for using rubber stamps and more in a whole new way - printing on fabric to make one-of-a-kind quilts, wearables, and accessories.
• 6 fun projects to help you learn your way around stamp printing, from lettering to all-over designs and everything in between
• The ultimate guide to stamping on fabric, including instructions and photo how-tos for many techniques
• Use commercial stamps or create your own - Jean shows you how!
• Everything you need to know about materials, paints, and supplies, plus resource lists to help you locate them
• Stamp printing on fabric offers endless creativity and fresh design inspiration!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11