Lynn Koolish –– It’s About Time to Create a Clock! It's easy to forget that these fun projects are functional as well as decorative. 6 different projects plus inspiration from guest artists will...
Lynn Koolish ––
Learn to Dye Fabric the Quick and Easy Way
• 12 can't-miss techniques for adding custom color to fabric, clothing, linens, and household goods
• Fast! Lynn teaches you the techniques that produce rich results with minimal time and effort
• Fun! Learn to create lots of exciting color blends, patterns, and textures
• Easy! All you need to get started is this book, a few supplies, a measuring spoon, and some plastic containers
How can you make quilting or crafting more fun? Add color! Everything you need to know about creating fabulous hand-dyed fabrics is right here - what supplies to get, basic techniques to try, and how to achieve different visual effects. Photo galleries give you lots of ideas for projects to show off the results.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Rayna Gillman –– Fun, Foolproof Ways to Create Your Own One-of-a-Kind Fabric • Discover 8 can't-miss techniques for creating one-of-a-kind cloth for quilts or wearables •...