Hari Walner ––
Presenting new machine trapunto quilting patterns, as well as creative project ideas.
• All new designs and patterns
• Teaches hand quilters how to use the machine trapunto technique
• Presents technique refinements that enhance shape definition
• Includes cornerstone quilting — a reverse trapunto technique, great for borders and special effects
• New tips and techniques for adding trapunto to miniature and small-scale quilts
• New tips and techniques for using water-soluble thread in your quilting
• Best of all, with machine trapunto, there are no holes in the back of your quilt!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11