Trapunto by Machine Print-on-Demand Edition
Hari Walner –– Add a whole new dimension to your quilting with this exciting new trapunto technique. Trapunto gives us raised motifs that add textureal richness to the finished quilt. This...
Hari Walner ––
Presenting new machine trapunto quilting patterns, as well as creative project ideas.
• All new designs and patterns
• Teaches hand quilters how to use the machine trapunto technique
• Presents technique refinements that enhance shape definition
• Includes cornerstone quilting — a reverse trapunto technique, great for borders and special effects
• New tips and techniques for adding trapunto to miniature and small-scale quilts
• New tips and techniques for using water-soluble thread in your quilting
• Best of all, with machine trapunto, there are no holes in the back of your quilt!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Judy Gauthier –– Scrappy quilt-as-you-go made easy Stack your fabric stash on your worktable – it's time to create scrap quilts! Turn fabric stashes into unique...
Carol Doak –– Quick & easy and paper-piecing method! Learn the basics of paper-piecing with renowned teacher Carol Doak. Beginners leap into quilting and create your first...
Angela Walters and Cloe Walters –– Everything you need to know to make your first quilt This mini pocket guide is packed with information curated for quilting beginners!...
Ann Hazelwood –– Enjoy this new series from Ann Hazelwood, The Door County Quilt Series. This first novel introduces you to Claire Stewart and her life in beautiful Door County,...