Kristen Dibbs –– Start with fabulous border prints, add sheer overlay fabrics and dazzling machine embroidery, and top it all off with beautiful beadwork. You’ll love the...
Patty Albin ––
Simple Steps to Beautiful Results from Your Embroidery Machine
First-time embroiderer? No problem! Patty includes lots of photographs and detailed instructions with every step. Exercises will help you advance your skills. Experienced embroiderers will be inspired by Patty's ideas for combining embroidery with techniques like appliqué, fabric painting, and embellishment.
• Learn to use machine embroidery to enhance your projects
• For all sewing machines with embroidery attachments-and every embroidery design
• Add special touches to quilts, garments, accessories, home décor, and paper crafts!
• Patty takes the mystery out of stabilizers, threads, and tools
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
64p color print-on-demand edition