Create your own window views and garden scenes in fabric and thread, complete with dramatic appliquéd garden gates, windows, grilles, and more! British quilt designer Dilys Fronks presents her techniques for adding reverse appliqué “wrought iron” designs to everything from watercolor landscapes to hand-painted fabric backgrounds for a whole new look in quiltmaking.
• 14 intriguing quilt and home decor projects combine reverse appliqué silhouettes with lovely pieced or whole-cloth backgrounds
• Complete patterns and instructions for all stages of design, fabric selection, techniques, and finishing touches needed to create your own works of art
• Includes designs for varying skill levels so you can learn as you go
• Lots of photos of fantastic qults by Dilys and her students to inspire you - you’ll be creating your own grids, grilles, fanlights, and garden gates in no time!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11