Gladys Love ––
Recycle Found Treasures into Fun Little Art Quilts to Give, Trade, and Show Off
• 17 small-scale projects give you a quick and inexpensive way to play with new fiber art techniques and materials
• Have fun making artist trading cards, fabric postcards, wallhangings, journal pages, luggage tags, or pin dolls
• Enhance your creations with found objects like wine labels, driftwood, feathers, costume jewelry, even beer cans!
• Make beautiful beads from fabric scraps, stabilizer, wool felt, or recycled-plastic felt
• Includes informative sections on tools, techniques and supplies
Is that a broken thrift store necklace, or the perfect centerpiece for your next artist trading card? Is it an old wine label, or a witty embellishment for a fabric postcard? Learn how to use supplies from your stash (and maybe your trash) to make charming little quilts. You'll find art all around you, once you learn to Embellish with Anything.
96p color PDF