The Drafting Book Every Quilters Needs
• Everything you ever wanted to know about drafting in one book
• Simple step-by-step instructions for drafting grid-based blocks, star blocks, circular patterns, and more-most with no math!
• ncludes 3 projects, each with a varying level of difficulty
• Learn to recognize the underlying architecture of patchwork so you can recreate any block you like
The Ultimate Reference Guide! Gain the confidence you need to draft and design your own creative ideas. Take control of the size and composition of your quilts, and learn to create or adapt any block into any design with Sally's easy methods.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11