The ultimate reference guide for borders and edges!
Think of quilt borders and edgings as design elements, not just afterthoughts. They serve as a frame for the central design as they enrich and complement it. Give your borders and bindings the attention they deserve, and they will pay you back 100-fold in incredible quilts that really work!
• The most comprehensive reference guide available for borders, bindings, and other quilt finishes
• Advice on planning, cutting, stitching, and attaching pieced, appliquéd, and whole-fabric borders
• Learn to make bias binding, piped finishes, scalloped edges, and more
• Plus inspiration and ideas from a gallery of fabulous quilts
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11