Advance your dollmaking skills with this in-depth guide by master-dollmaker Susanna Oroyan! Susanna introduces you to her concept of “imaginative engineering” with a collection of design directions and technical processes that will help your ideas translate into reality.
• Expands on concepts presented in Anatomy of a Doll and Fantastic Figures
• A wide variety of construction methods
• More than 250 full-color photos of dolls from 130 of the world’s top doll artists
• Over 100 detailed illustrations
• Explains elements of design, such as focal point, scale, harmony, style, and the use of color, texture, and pattern. Learn techniques of proportion for working with the human figure.
• An excellent technical resource and reference book
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11