Terese Cato ––
Dolls with Personality from Head to Toe
• Create four types of cloth dolls - three sculpted and one rag doll
• Beginner-friendly project instructions with templates for the body and clothing, as well as suggestions for hair and accessories.
• Mix and match patterns and poses to create an unlimited number of dolls with your own flair
• Inspirational gallery included
A step-by-step visual guide to making a lighthearted and charming collectible for the doll-lover in your life! Bring these endearing characters to life with patterns you can personalize for a chef, gardener, knitter, mother, scrapbooker, shopper, or lover of all things handmade. Learn face-painting techniques that make each doll unique.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11