Symmetry Print-on-Demand Edition
Ruth B. McDowell –– In this book, Ruth guides the quiltmaker in exploring and developing truly original designs. She presents 17 new quilts based upon the 17 pattern concepts, and she leads the...
Accent a Garden of Blooms with Appliquéd Patchwork
• Mother Nature would be pleased-brand-new floral designs are truly realistic!
• New elements feature the look of traditional piecing combined with the charm of appliqué
• More of the pretty quilting designs for which Carol's known
• Fringe and beading options for a dimensional effect
From best-selling author and appliqué expert Carol Armstrong comes a new collection of floral designs, ranging from small, simple quilts to larger pieces. They're accented with appliquéd block "patches" for a charming touch. Take your inspiration from one of Carol's examples, or combine flowers and embellishments to create your own floral treasure. Full-size patterns included.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11