Join appliqué artist Carol Armstrong for a creative look at the world of nature. Carol shares new designs for flowers and “friends” - the wonderful bugs and beasties that bring a garden to life. You’ll want to make every one of these irresistible projects!
• 9 quilt projects with complete instructions
• 24 wildflower patterns, plus 18 insects, frogs, and more, for a total of 42 hand appliqué designs
• Unique background quilting designs enhance your appliqué work, creating shades and textures
• How-tos for Carol’s lightbox appliqué technique, a no-template method suitable for beginners as well as pros
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11