The Photo Transfer Handbook Print-on-Demand Edition
Snap It! Print It! Stitch It!
Anything that can be photocopied or printed on a computer printer can be transferred to fabric. So get out your favorite photograph, letter, child’s drawing, flowers from your garden, the final payment on your house, or a favorite piece of needlework — and learn the techniques for stitching a beautiful keepsake!
- The process is fun and EASY.
- Learn techniques that use a color laser photocopier or a computer printer.
- Step-by-step instructions for 4 projects, including a pillow, a wallhanging, and 2 quilts.
- Exciting color photos of quilts, clothing, and other fabric projects provide additional creative inspiration.
- Information on products and sources.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional 2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition. Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.