Harriet Hargrave –– A machine quilting classic! Heirloom Machine Quilting is a compendium of 25 years of experience in quilting and teaching from quilting expert Harriet Hargrave. This...
Don Linn ––
Make Your Quilt Unforgettable with Elegant Designs
Turn an ordinary quilt into an heirloom with these graceful, versatile designs. "Mr. Quilt" includes instructions for using the designs, a supply list, and help with mixing and matching to create your own original designs.
This accessible guide to creating fine fabric art with digital photos covers everything from the tools and equipment you'll need, to designing, finishing, and assembling your quilt.
• Take a simple quilt and make it spectacular with 66 art deco motifs, flowers, and Japanese crests
• Use for hand or machine quilting, appliqué, and embroidery
• Show off your stitching or appliqué in individual blocks, medallions, and open spaces
• Enlarge or reduce the designs to fit any space
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
80p color, print-on-demand edition