Margaret Miller offers a new perspective for settings using traditional blocks. You’ll find hundreds of ideas for combining simple but unexpected designs, easy piecing, and a bit of fabric savvy.
• Only straight-line piecing is used! Quilts look complex but are based on simple design principles.
• 36 full color quilts, with layouts for making 16 of them
• Step-by-step instructions and advice on fabric choices, plus lots of sample layouts to play with
• Not just for sampler quilts! Techniques are applicable to any quilt that uses individual blocks.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11