Easy to follow directions and even though this is a print-on-demand book it arrived faster than I expected.
Simple Silk Ribbon Embroidery by Machine Print-on-Demand Edition
Step-by-Step Techniques for Beautiful Embellishments
Use Any Sewing Machine to Create Embroidered Embellishments
• Create intricate silk ribbon embroidery that looks hand-stitched-without the slow hand work
• Easy techniques really work with any sewing machine!
• Classroom-tested lessons specifically designed for beginners include step-by-step how-to photos and ribbon recommendations
• Inspiring gallery shows the stitches combined in stunning finished pieces
Do you love the look of silk ribbon embroidery, but not the tedious handwork? Now you can create beautiful embroidery entirely by machine. Susan Schrempf shows you how to create stems, leaves, flowers, roses and rosebuds, loops, French knots, and ruching. Her student-tested techniques make it all so easy!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
Customers Also Viewed
Judith Baker Montano –– Judith has pulled together an opulent collection of silk ribbons to twist, fold, stitch, knot, and manipulate into miniature masterpieces. In this book, she...MSRP:Was:Now: $31.95