If you have quilt tops galore and no time to mark them, you’ve come to the right place! Master machine quilter Kathy Sandbach takes the frustration out of machine quilting and makes it fast, fun, and productive.
• 5 complete quilt projects teach you how to machine quilt quickly and easily
• Dozens of great freehand designs to quilt without marking!
• 6 sampler quilts offer lots of ideas for using Kathy’s designs in your own work
• Step-by-step instructions for every stage of the quilting process, including tips for trouble-shooting
• Simple projects make practicing the techniques a breeze
• Kathy teaches you how to see your needle as a “pencil” so you can “draw” your designs as you quilt
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Mary Mashuta –– Move over, stitch in-the-ditch—a world of machine quilting possibilities awaits!Take your machine’s walking foot for a walk on the...MSRP:Was:Now: $24.95