Free-Motion Machine Quilting
Don Linn –– You CAN quilt it yourself! • Refine your free-motion skills with a series of machine quilting exercises using your table-top sewing machine • Don's visual troubleshooting guide to...
If you have quilt tops galore and no time to mark them, you’ve come to the right place! Master machine quilter Kathy Sandbach takes the frustration out of machine quilting and makes it fast, fun, and productive.
• 5 complete quilt projects teach you how to machine quilt quickly and easily
• Dozens of great freehand designs to quilt without marking!
• 6 sampler quilts offer lots of ideas for using Kathy’s designs in your own work
• Step-by-step instructions for every stage of the quilting process, including tips for trouble-shooting
• Simple projects make practicing the techniques a breeze
• Kathy teaches you how to see your needle as a “pencil” so you can “draw” your designs as you quilt
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Next-level quilting designs to boost your creativityConquer those unfinished quilt tops with inspiring designs and essential techniques for both hand and machine quilters. Whether you're an advanced...
Patty Murphy –– Expert piecing tips and tricks to fine-tune your patchwork Determining what makes a great quilt is different for everyone. Most quilters agree that one...
Erica Kaprow –– Flower lovers rejoice for this intricate, 14-block quilt Do you love color, flowers, and appliqué? Combine these elements with delicate hand...
Christina Cameli –– Baby steps to awesome quilting • Just start stitching! Practice free-motion quilting with 24 easy-to-achieve projects • You’ll make simple quilts,...