Angela Walters –– Get into shape: The ultimate visual guide for free-motion quilting in specific geometric shapes • Follow step-by-step illustrations to create more than 70...
You Don’t Need to be an Artist to Quilt Like One!
Whether you want to tackle your stack of UFOs, or design the quilting as you plan your quilts, Kathy’s free-form quilting methods will give you the skills and confidence you need. You’ll learn how to decide what to quilt and where to quilt it - and have fun in the process!
• 6 projects give you lots of opportunities to practice your quilting skills
• Find design inspiration in fabric, nature, gardens, and more!
• Turn your ideas into drawings, and turn drawings into continuous-line designs
• Complete discussion of tools, supplies, and machine quilting basics
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11