Carolyn Woods A daily serving of tidy makes all the difference• Practical guide shows you how to organize and maintain your quilting space, no matter what size• Learn handy ways to sort and arrange...
Sharyn Craig ––
Get out all of the unfinished blocks lurking in the back of your closet, and use them to make a quilt! Sharyn shows you easy and fun ways to solve some of quilting’s most common block problems, such as size dilemmas, color clashes, orphans, and what to do with plain old boring blocks.
• Sharyn’s 10 Project Maps are your blueprints for success! Insert the blocks you already have into fabulous settings
• Learn how to identify why you haven’t used a particular set of blocks and where to begin to determine a plan for using them in a quilt top
• Tired of traditional settings? You’ll learn new techniques for grouping and enhancing your blocks
• 62 full color quilts illustrate the techniques, and fire your imagination
• Presents an easy-to-understand glossary of many quilting terms such as audition, cornerstones, alternate set, and more
• Includes helpful Decimal Equivalents and Setting Triangle charts
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11
Customers Also Viewed
Compiled by Lindsay Conner –– Endless inspiration from your favorite quilters Want inspiration for your free-motion quilting? Now you have the perfect tool! This spiral-bound...MSRP:Was:Now: $11.95