Linda Potter ––
No Quilt Police Allowed - the Emphasis is on Fun!
Inspired by the Japanese art of sashiko and the decorative embroidered embellishments of Victorian quilts, long-time hand quilter Linda Potter has developed Needle Magic, a fast and easy technique to make any quilt sparkle with gorgeous hand quilting, appliqué, and beading!
• Easy new Needle Magic techniques yield elegant, sophisticated, FAST results
• 4 projects feature colorful perle cotton quilting, embroidered appliqué, and intricate-looking beading
• Tips on choosing thread, batting, beads, and more
• A wonderful way to let your creativity loose!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11