Edited by Cyndy Lyle Rymer ––
The incredible range of colors, movement, and moods associated with water is awe-inspiring, yet difficult to capture in fabric. Meet 15 quiltmakers who have interpreted their visions beautifully. Then create a shoreline-themed quilt of your own that you will treasure forever.
• 15 fun, creative quilt projects featuring beach, ocean, and underwater themes
• Exercise different skills and techniques, including traditional piecing, reverse appliqué, foundation piecing, collage, and a variety of surface embellishments
• Projects range from beginner level designs to more complex quilts
• Plus lots of shoreline-inspired quilts to get you in the swim!
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11