Hari Walner –– A Smooth Path for Your Quilting • 80 original continuous-line designs for hand or machine quilting• Spend less time starting, stopping, and securing stitches• Visual design index makes...
One Line at a Time Print-on-Demand Edition
24 Geometric Machine-Quilting Designs Made Easy
Charlotte Warr Andersen ––
Create Beautiful Machine Quilting with Almost No Marking
• Sew these 24 graceful machine-quilting designs with ease on your home sewing machine, with almost no marking!
• An elegant alternative to stippling or meandering for all-over quilting, or give your quilt the look of Sashiko without the slow hand sewing
• Many designs can build into more intricate patterns by simply adding more lines
• Scalable patterns are easy to enlarge or reduce to fit even odd-shaped spaces
• Every design includes easy-to-follow instructions and stitched sample; some include full-page pattern
Whether you want to quilt a simple overall pattern or a show-stopping design for a competition, you'll love the elegance of these continuous-line designs. Stitching them is so easy: just sew one line of stitching at a time. Stitch some designs with feed dogs up, others with them down. Designs include cross-hatching, triangles, stars, clamshells, jigsaw puzzles, and many more.
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11