Susan Carlson ––
Susan Carlson's incredible quilts of underwater landscapes, floral designs, fish, and portraits come to life as she shares her easy, "no rules" fabric collage technique and shows how to create your own beautiful free-style quilt designs.
• Includes step-by-step instructions and 3 different patterns for Susan’s fish designs, as well as how-to's for making flowers and butterflies
• No limits, no rules to follow. The technique is fun and easy, and you don’t need a degree in art to produce images that are imaginative, creative, and artistic!
• Using Susan’s collage technique, cut fabric shapes freehand or use a pattern, building up layers as you go. Once your design in in place, you’re ready to machine quilt.
• Helpful hints for choosing fabric, drawing your own patterns, and finishing as a bound quilt or framing under glass
* Important Notes About PRINT ON DEMAND Editions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: PODs are non-returnable and non-refundable. This title will be printed after purchase
and will arrive separately from any in-stock items. Allow minimum 2 weeks for U.S. delivery; add additional
2 weeks for international shipments. Expedited shipping not available.
PRINT QUALITY WILL VARY FROM ORIGINAL EDITION: PODs are printed on uncoated (non-glossy) paper and
the color may appear more saturated. Information presented is the same as the most recent printed edition.
Pattern pullouts (if applicable) have been separated and presented as single pages.
print on demand edition
8.5 x 11